Information we collect/receive
Content and information submitted by users of our website is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.”
Where Psycruit collects or processes Customer Data, we do so on behalf of the Customer. Psycruit will hold Customer Data and related information for a minimum of 2 years after the last instance of contact between Psycruit and the Customer.
Here are some examples of Customer Data (but keep in mind they are only examples and there may be others):
- Account creation information. Users of our website who provide information such as an email address and password to create an account.
- Billing and other information. Customers that purchase any of our digital services, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves in order to process the payment.
- Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using our services, this may include administrative and/or any support communications with us
- Contact information. Any contact information you use when contacting us such as email address, company office address, job title, social media profiles and phone numbers.
- Log data. When you use our website our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information. Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Third party data. Psycruit may also receive information from affiliates, partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which zip codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website. Cookies are unique to your browser. Session-based cookies last while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when your browser is closed. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Cookies allow us to carry out site analytics and personalisation. If you access our website from your browser, you can manage your cookie settings. Please note, if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to access our Services.
Psycruit use third parties like Google Analytics for website analytics. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on their website. We do not currently recognise browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as currently there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
Session based cookies we use:
|Provider||Cookie||Domain||Expiration in days||Purpose|
|Hubspot||__hssc||.psycruit.com||Session||This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp.|
|Hubspot||__hssrc||.psycruit.com||Session||Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session.|
|_gat||.psycruit.com||Session||Used for throttling requests to Google Analytics to increase the efficiency of network calls|
|lang||.linkedin.com||Session||Set by LinkedIn when a web page contains an embedded “Follow us” panel.|
|lang||.ads.linkedin.com||Session||Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website|
|_gat_gtag_UA_52714859_4||.psycruit.com||Session||Google Tag Manager tracking cookie|
|Hubspot||__cfruid||.www.psycruit.com||Session||Used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information.|
|Hubspot||HUBLYTICS_EVENTS_53||hubspot.com||Persistent||Collects data on visitor behaviour from multiple websites, in order to present more relevant advertisement – This also allows the website to limit the number of times that the visitor is shown the same advertisement.|
|collect||.google.com||Pixel||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|rc::a||.google.com||Persistent||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|rc::b||.google.com||Session||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.|
|_gid||.psycruit.com||1||Used to distinguish between users|
|_ga||.psycruit.com||730||Used to distinguish between users|
|Hubspot||hubspotutk||.psycruit.com||390||This cookie is used to keep track of a visitor’s identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.|
|Hubspot||__hstc||.psycruit.com||390||The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).|
|Hubspot||__cfduid||.hubapi.com||30||This cookie is set by HubSpot’s CDN provider, Cloudflare. It helps Cloudflare detect malicious visitors to your website and minimizes blocking legitimate users.|
|NID||.google.com||183||Google cookie used to remember your preferences such as language|
|bscookie||.www.linkedin.com||730||Linkedin secure browser cookie|
|bcookie||.linkedin.com||730||Linkedin browser id cookie – sets ids for users|
|lidc||.linkedin.com||1||Linkedin routing cookie|
|UserMatchHistory||.linkedin.com||30||Linkedin ads id syncing – syncs users with linkedin ids|
|Hubspot||__cfduid||.hsappstatic.net||30||Used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information.|
|Hubspot||__cfduid||.hubspot.com||30||Used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information.|
Why we need/use your information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services.
Psycruit may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security and technical issues; (c) at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters; (d) as required by law or as permitted by the Data Protection Act or GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
We sometimes use other kinds of information in providing our Services. Specifically:
- To help improve our Services. We may carry out research and analyse data/trends in order to better understand how we can improve our Services to customers.
- To communicate with you:
- Responding to your requests. If you contact us with a question or issue, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending emails and messages. We may send customers administrative emails and messages. We may also make contact to inform you about changes in our Services, Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security. These emails and messages are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product/service features or other relevant industry news. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Billing and account management. We use account data to administer accounts, provide reporting updates and keep track of billing and payments.
- Communicating with you and marketing. We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and other similar reasons. We may also choose to use your contact details for our own marketing or advertising purposes. You can opt out of these messages at any time.
A Customer has many choices and control over Customer Data (related to them) held by Psycruit. For example every Customer has the right to erasure as well as the right to withdraw consent from any form of contact (unless contact is necessary for fulfilment of the contract) including all forms of marketing communication. Customers have the right to request a copy of any data that we currently hold on them including the source of where the data originated from as well as details of any recipient 3rd party (or categories of recipients) of the personal data
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. Psycruit does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
Sharing and Disclosure
Psycruit may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer’s instructions, including:
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals to process Customer Data. Some of the software that constitutes as 3rd party that we may use includes but is not limited to:
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our business to process Customer Data.
Psycruit is not responsible for how the 3rd party providers may collect, use, share and secure Customer Data.
Psycruit may share other information as follows:
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf.
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates to help process other information.
Psycruit may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Psycruit’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
We may disclose or use aggregate or anonymised information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or anonymised information with our partners or others for business or research purposes.
Psycruit takes security seriously. We take measures to protect information we hold from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Century House, 15-19 Dyke Road
Brighton BN1 3FE, UK