It’s important to train your leaders to improve their self-confidence and efficacy, shaping individuals to reach their full potential. Effective ice breakers are useful not only for the training attendees but for you! The comfort it generates will also benefit you as the coordinator and make independent and outspoken potential leaders easier to handle.
8 min read
3 min read
Get to know your employees
Getting to know your employees on a more personal level can be one of the best ways of maintaining their engagement in a role.
8 min read
Is there a link between poor managers and employee engagement?
Some research from Deloitte has found over a quarter of UK employees (27%) admitted that they were ‘not performing their best’ at work.
2 min read
Challenges in Leadership Recruitment:
- Ensuring candidates for leadership roles are able to handle the pressure/responsibility of the position
- Finding candidates with enough experience for the role
- Finding leaders who live and breathe your company values
- Reducing churn rate on initial hire
- Providing a positive candidate experience
- Eliminating human bias in the hiring process