5 min read
In today's fast paced recruitment industry, hiring intelligently means more than just choosing the right candidates for the role.
7 min read
Now that the festive period has become a (almost) distant memory and the New Year gets into the swing of things, we’ve decided to take a look at some of the key recruitment stats and hiring trends for 2020 and beyond.
2 min read
Challenges in Leadership Recruitment:
- Ensuring candidates for leadership roles are able to handle the pressure/responsibility of the position
- Finding candidates with enough experience for the role
- Finding leaders who live and breathe your company values
- Reducing churn rate on initial hire
- Providing a positive candidate experience
- Eliminating human bias in the hiring process
3 min read
Artificial intelligence (AI) has recently been used for the first time in video interviews in the UK, introduced by US assessment company, Hirevue. Hirevue have given us a glimpse into the future of recruiting by integrating aspects of AI, like voice recognition and facial expressions, to improve the efficiency of hiring and to select more appropriate candidates.